In consultation with the local community, service providers and early childhood stakeholders including parents, the West Pilbara Communities for Children Initiative is working in collaboration with community partners to achieve better outcomes for children from birth to 12 years old and their families.
Current community partners include:
Many projects have already been successfully completed including:
- City of Karratha - Youth Services Delivery
- YMCA - Mobile Resource Hubs
- Shire of Ashburton - Fish to Feed Project
- Community MidwiferyWA - Active Birth Workshops
- Playgroups WA - Mulla Mulla Supported Playgroup
- Pilbara Health Network - Mooditj training programme delivering to Onslow Primary School
- LINK - Evaluation of Sense-ational Mealtimes programme
- Playgroups WA - Governance Training and Play Development Workshops
For more information on any of these projects please contact our office on 08 9144 0651.